Dr.Pratik shares his thoughts on Radio Noida 107.4MHz on the Aap Ki Aawaz show
In conversation with Dr.Pratik aka Professor Wisdom
On a recent Noida visit, Dr.Pratik was interviewed by Aap Ki Aawaz Radio 107.4MHz Noida Community Radio in Marwah Studio.
In his interview, he shared his achievements and threw some light on Mentor Development and Mentoring.
According to Dr.Pratik, teachers are our wealth. There is a need to educate educators first for better development in the field of quality education.
He believes that knowledge should be imparted through teaching not information. Education in Innovation & Innovation in education is the currencies of the 21st Century.
So, as a teacher, professors, and responsible educators, it’s our utmost responsibility to update & upgrade ourselves first in order to achieve a quality education.
Also, he deliberately discussed his two organizations, DiAS Driving Aspiration & Big Brain Brilliance Knowledge Hub. Under the umbrella of his internationally accredited organizations, Dr.Pratik and his excellent teamwork for quality education and for the betterment of Society and Humanity.
Here is the link to watch it:
About Prof.Dr.Pratik Rajan Mungekar :
Scientist, Professor, Counsellor, Global Educator, Published Author & and International Speaker.
1) He is the first Indian to be appointed as the planetary Minister of Sustainable Development of Newly emerging The Kingdom of Atlantis (a Decentralized Sovereign Kingdom)
2) He is the first youngest Indian whose book Introduction to Sustainable Development Goals (Non-Academic) is now part of the Atlantean Education program.
3) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 300+ Honorary Doctorates from all over the world.
4)He is the first youngest Indian professor who taught more than 8000+ Students & Career guided 4000+ Students to date & the count is still on.
5) He is the first Indian who has 850+ International, National & State Awards 6 National Patents, and 15 World Records at the age of 28 for his contribution to the field of Teaching & Research.
6) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 125+ Honorary High Degrees across the Globe.
7) He is the first Indian to be appointed by 45+ International organizations to various High-positions at the same time.
8) He is the first youngest Indian to be appointed as Ambassador by 46 organizations of many countries in almost all disciplines.
9) He is the first Indian youngest professor to start teaching at the age of sixteen, the age of twenty Seven He has completed twelve years of Teaching.
10) He is the first Youngest Indian to receive Royal &Prestigious Titles such as 1)Lectures Magnificus (L.M.), 2) H.R.H. 5* Duke.
11) First Youngest Indian to receive Mendeleev’s Fellowship ( United Kingdom’s Highest Academic Honour).
12)First Indian to receive the distinguished title “Professor Wisdom” from Institución Cultural Colombiana Casa Poética Magia y Plumas, Colombia South America.
13) Visting faculty in many National & Foreign Universities.
14)Director Research & Innovation
OXFAA University, Lighthouse Leadership University.
15) Vice Chancellor
Unified Theological Seminary USA
University of Kingdom of Atlantis