Glad to share that on 30th April in Agra Hotel Mansingh Palace U.P. Dr. Pratik received THE DHRUV RATAN AWARD 2022 for his contribution in the field of Education & Scientific Research.
This award is APROVED BY NITI AAYOG & MINISTRY OF MSME GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳
Prof.Dr.Pratik Rajan Mungekar is a Scientist, Professor, Counsellor, Global Educator, Published Author & an International Speaker.
1) He is the first indian to be appointed as the planetary Minister of Sustainable Development of Newly emerging The Kingdom of Atlantis (a Decentralized Sovereign kingdom)
2) He is the first youngest Indian whose book Introduction to sustainable Development Goals (Non Academic) is now part of Atlantean Education program.
3) He is first youngest Indian to receive 250+ Honorary Doctorates from all over the world.
4)He is first youngest Indian professor who taught to more than 8000+ Students & Career guided 4000+ Students till date & the count is still on.
5) He is the first Indian who has 700+ International, National & State Awards at the age of 28 for his contribution in the field of Teaching & Research.
6) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 125+ Honorary High Degrees across the Globe.
7) He is the first Indian to be appointed by 35+ International organizations on various High-positions at the same time.
8) He is the first youngest Indian to be appointed as Ambassador by 36 organization of many countries in almost all disciplines.
9) He is the first Indian youngest professor to start teaching at the age of sixteen, the age of twenty Seven He has completed twelve years of Teaching.
10) He is the first Youngest Indian to receive Royal &Prestigious Titles such as 1)Lecturus Magnificus (L.M.), 2) H.R.H. 5* Duke.
11) First Youngest Indian to receive Mendeleev’s Fellowship ( United Kingdom’s Highest Academic Honour).
Social Media Links :
Contact No: +91-9769782051